WHO WE ARE
GYK Antler is an independent, full-service marketing agency comprised of energetic creators
who come to work each day with one united vision: To unleash potential.
HOW WE OPERATE
Through a people-first approach and a commitment to collaboration, we harness the creativity of
every employee and seamlessly meld strategy, design, content, media, and technology to bring
out the best in our clients, their brands and their products. We think, act and create as a team
while encouraging individuality, drawing inspiration from our outside strengths and questioning
every rule in the book.
WHY WE DO IT
To champion passion with intention.
GYK Antler is looking for a passionate, curious, creative intern to join our business development
team. Our wide range of clients look to us to set them apart from the pack as a world-class,
award-winning agency. You will have the opportunity to do just that as you flex your creative
and strategic muscles at every turn, working with a world-class business development team and
collaborating with other agency teams: our digital strategists, experienced designers,
copywriters, content producers, account leaders, analysts, developers and best of all, our
Your ability to prioritize and multi-task will shine through as you collaborate internally with the
agency sales and marketing teams to spread the GYK Antler message. You will support these
teams with ongoing research, content creation, and organization, all in the name of increasing
awareness and consideration of GYK Antler to prospective clients. Working independently, and
collaboratively and producing high-quality and client-ready deliverables will propel you to
success in this role.
WHAT WILL BE EXPECTED OF YOU
- Maintain a pulse on competitive agency landscape
- Content research and creation in support of our agency owned marketing channels
- Research key prospective clients and competitors to prepare team for proposal development
- Support team in the development of presentation and proposal materials
- Support with the organization of documentation
- Writing, editing, and/or researching and pitching ideas for GYK Antler blog posts
- Staying current on industry trends for possible opportunities to attract new blog readers, or create stronger, more engaging content
- Most importantly, we ask that you be the best version of you every day
- Ideal candidates are rising university or college sophomores, juniors, or seniors, and/or have less than 1 year of work experience
- Exceptional writing, research, and communication skills — specifically interpersonal skills
- Organized multitasker who can manage a variety of tasks at once
- A self-directed quick learner with excellent attention for details
- Independent and collaborative depending on the need of the clients and workflow
- Strong understanding of the target audience and industry trends
- Creative and adaptable
This internship is paid with time split between our Manchester, NH headquarters and Boston,
MA office. The internship is for Spring 2019 and will run January through May.
WHY GYK ANTLER?
We offer unmatched perks with an organizational philosophy of putting our people-first. We
believe in investing in our people and their personal and professional growth. By doing so, we
allow our people the opportunity to be their best self and to do great work.
- Unlimited cold brew
- Company cookouts on the private deck
- Friendly games and competitions
- Generous paid time-off
- Dog-friendly office
- And more!
IT’S OUR MISSION:
To help our client partners make a measurable impression on their leadership,
customers by producing — in a cost-efficient and media agnostic fashion — strategically driven,
creative and high-quality marketing initiatives that meet and exceed goals and objectives while
serving the consumer’s wants and needs.
WE ACHIEVE OUR MISSION THROUGH SIX CORE VALUES:
Respect for our clients and colleagues
Commitment to collaboration
A positive attitude
The relentless pursuit of relevance
Ambitious technology adoption
A visible passion for our work
IN DOING THIS WE’LL ACCOMPLISH OUR VISION:
To be sought after as one of the most innovative and successful marketing partners in the world.