WHO WE ARE
GYK Antler is an independent, full-service marketing agency comprised of energetic creators
who come to work each day with one united vision: To unleash potential.
HOW WE OPERATE
Through a people-first approach and a commitment to collaboration, we harness the creativity of
every employee and seamlessly meld strategy, design, content, media, and technology to bring
out the best in our clients, their brands and their products. We think, act and create as a team
while encouraging individuality, drawing inspiration from our outside strengths and questioning
every rule in the book.
WHY WE DO IT
To champion passion with intention.
GYK Antler is looking for a Content Intern. Under the direction of the Content Director, the Content Intern is an
active participant in all day-to-day efforts performed in the content studio. This includes actively participating in
photo and video content capture, contributing creative ideas for content, helping to maintain the studio environment,
and providing general support to all members of the content team.
The Content Intern is a hybrid creative and strategic role, involving both the ability to produce creative output for
content as well as think about the bigger meaning behind what we do and providing insightful observations that help
give the work we do for clients purpose.
WHAT WILL BE EXPECTED OF YOU
- Creative coordination on content capture jobs in the content studio:
- Setting up photography and lighting equipment
- Contributing to the recommended styling of photo and video shoots
- Setting up photo and video environments, including surfaces and props
- Procuring materials needed for content capture, including shopping at retail stores or online
- Assisting in food production, including preparing, cooking and styling food
- Post-production assistance on photo retouching and editing
- Provide research support to help inspire new content ideas or to procure information and images
- Contribute creative content ideas and participate in content brainstorms
- Lead arts and crafts, and light fabrication initiatives
- Maintenance and organization of photography and lighting equipment, and the prop and surface library
- Maintenance and organization of the studio environment, including cleaning up after photo and video shoots and
generally helping to keep the studio areas organized
- Participation and contributions to internal department initiatives, including internal emails, studio events,
and general marketing efforts to promote the content service offering
- Most importantly, we ask that you be the best version of you every day
- Undergraduate education in marketing, art/design, and/or photography courses
- Understanding of the content marketing landscape and how it fits in to an integrated marketing mix
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple projects
- Ability to work well under pressure and problem-solve
- Able to take direction and build an understanding of the content production process
- Self-directed, goal-oriented, results driven personality with a commitment to continuously learning and growing
- Attention to detail, organization, and time management
- Strong work ethic, reliability and trustworthiness, flexibility and adaptability
- Professional demeanor
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Creative Suite (if applicable)
- Intermediate understanding and experience with photography, videography, shooting, and editing
- Positive attitude
WHY GYK ANTLER?
We offer unmatched perks with an organizational philosophy of putting our people-first. We
believe in investing in our people and their personal and professional growth. By doing so, we
allow our people the opportunity to be their best self and to do great work.
- Unlimited cold brew
- Company cookouts on the private deck
- Friendly games and competitions
- Generous paid time-off
- Dog-friendly office
- And more!
IT’S OUR MISSION:
To help our client partners make a measurable impression on their leadership,
customers by producing — in a cost-efficient and media agnostic fashion — strategically driven,
creative and high-quality marketing initiatives that meet and exceed goals and objectives while
serving the consumer’s wants and needs.
WE ACHIEVE OUR MISSION THROUGH SIX CORE VALUES:
Respect for our clients and colleagues
Commitment to collaboration
A positive attitude
The relentless pursuit of relevance
Ambitious technology adoption
A visible passion for our work
IN DOING THIS WE’LL ACCOMPLISH OUR VISION:
To be sought after as one of the most innovative and successful marketing partners in the world.