At the annual conference for the New England Society for Healthcare Communications (NESHCo), GY&K Marketing received eleven awards for outstanding healthcare marketing.
“As an agency who works in a wide range of industries, we have developed a unique understanding of the overall consumer that allows us to apply innovative thinking to positioning, packaging and promoting brands,” said Travis York, President at GY&K. “In healthcare specifically, we have been fortunate to work with organizations who have been truly collaborative, which has helped us stay ahead of the trends in this evolving industry.”
GY&K was honored for its work with clients including Stamford Hospital in Stamford, CT; Eastern Connecticut Health Network in Manchester, CT; and the Children’s Hospital at Dartmouth in Lebanon, NH. Awards were presented for categories including design and development of external periodicals and annual reports, online advertising, photography, print advertising, and community relations outreach and advocacy.
“We’re very excited to have been recognized as one of the top agencies for healthcare communications,” said Patrick Griffin, Chairman and CEO of GY&K. “I couldn’t be more proud of our work, and can’t wait to show what we have planned for the future.”
GY&K was recognized in the following categories:
- GOLD: ECHN Better Being Magazine
- GOLD: Stamford Hospital Annual Report
- GOLD: Dartmouth-Hitchcock CHaD Online Banners
- SILVER: ECHN “Stay Connected” Online Banners
- SILVER: Stamford Annual Report
- SILVER: Stamford Photography for “Strength” Campaign
- SILVER: Stamford “Healthline”
- SILVER: Dartmouth-Hitchcock Colorectal Screenings
- AWARD OF EXCELLENCE: ECHN Breast Care Collaborative Brochure
- AWARD OF EXCELLENCE: Stamford “Strength” Print Ads
- AWARD OF EXCELLENCE: Dartmouth-Hitchcock “Healthy Highlights” Online Banners