GYK Antler is a creative growth engine fueled by an entrepreneurial spirit. We’re a tribe of Creative Entrepreneurs, embracing our clients’ challenges as our own and using our creativity and adaptability to approach any problem, partnership or project and craft the most impactful ideas and business solutions. Our team consists of 100 spirited marketers, risk takers, Emmy Award winners (six to be exact), media specialists, black belts, CPAs, rockstars (literally and figuratively), data nerds, dog lovers and social junkies, all bringing a little something extra to the table.
We believe that creativity is the ultimate business advantage. To deliver on this belief, GYKA unleashes an integrated team of strategy, creative and media to create ownable, actionable and enduring ideas that ignite brands and fuel business growth. We’re proud to partner with both emerging and established brands across a number of categories, including Cedar’s Hommus, New Hampshire Travel & Tourism, Ocean Spray, Wahlburgers, Baskin-Robbins, York Athletics, Dunkin’, Sallie Mae, Ken’s Foods, New Hampshire State Lottery, Timberland, ESPN, Sweet Baby Ray’s, and more.
A fiercely independent company, we have the freedom to put our clients first and the flexibility to partner in multiple ways, whether that’s as lead agency, on a project, or creating new ways of working. GYKA is built to operate and operationalize for tomorrow, continually anticipating and adapting to stay ahead of the changing marketing landscape.
This passion for freedom and flexibility is engrained in our DNA. Having been founded in New Hampshire, our ethos is “Live Free or Die” – a mentality that propels our thinking and creative problem solving – whether that means gutting a textile mill to create a custom 6,000 sq ft. content studio, renovating a historic cigar factory for our headquarters home, or building an in-house video production studio. We do all of this in the spirit of bringing the very best to our people and fueling real brand and business results for our clients, every day.
GYK Antler is looking for a highly conceptual, detail-oriented Art Director to join our creative department. Our job as an agency is to ensure brands are serving their consumers by engaging them in innovative, useful and unexpected ways that are strategically sound and creatively beautiful.
Our wide range of clients look to us to set them apart from the pack, to cut through the clutter. For you, this means an opportunity to flex your creative muscles as you work with an integrated team of copywriters, strategists, experience designers, content producers, account leaders, analysts and developers to shape the campaigns and individual projects for our clients. You will be responsible for developing conceptual creative concepts and executions, and you will demonstrate an ability to create, present, defend and execute your ideas across all channels — digital, print, social, video, audio, experiential and anything else in between.
We’re about as entrepreneurial of an agency as you can get. The success of your work rests in their conceptual strength as well as how self-motivated you are. Great ideas and good-natured people rise to the top, and we always champion both.
• Be self-motivated, proactive, reliable and accountable
• Have a deep expertise in creating solutions for brands with a digital-first mentality
• Ideate and develop creative concepts from internal brainstorming phases through client delivery and execution
• Concept, create, present, defend and execute creative solutions across all channels and media, with a focus on brand identity and digital marketing and design
• Collaborate seamlessly with writers, experience designers and development teams to ensure the strongest possible best-of-breed solutions
• Participate in client meetings and presentations
• Design responsive websites, landing pages, mobile experiences, apps, digital displays, online banners, traditional print, direct marketing, posters and out-of-home content
• Collaborate and concept on video, audio and motion graphics/animation
• Stay current on trends, culture and events; bring inspiring external insight into the work and have a natural curiosity for data
• Have outstanding organizational skills, attention to detail and follow-up
• Have a self-starting, entrepreneurial spirt
• Have a passion for stunning, smart, contemporary design
• Be positive, flexible and curious
• Most importantly, we ask that you be the best version of you every day
• 4-6 years of agency experience and a strong design portfolio
• Strong strategic and conceptual skills
• Solid communication skills with both clients and colleagues
• Ability to juggle multiple clients and change gears when needed
• Strong knowledge of digital (websites, mobile, apps) and traditional (print, OOH, branding) media
• Expert proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud (particularly Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign)
• Ability to maintain and meet client deadlines