Come work with us in our Manchester, NH office where we’ll work 3 days in the office, 2 days remote, in the spirit of 1 unified creative culture.
Under the direction of our Director of Production and in collaboration with our Sr. Editor, the Integrated Producer will focus be responsible for managing creative development, pre-production and production for content-based relationships as well as day-to-day operations of our post-production offering.
Candidate will be responsible in managing individual content-related projects from creative development through to final deliverables as well as our post-production workflow of multiple projects through to final deliverables.
- Working with our internal teams of editors as well as outside vendors to achieve a high-quality result.
- Managing offline editorial through final approvals into finishing, color corrections, conform, final mix, and delivery.
- Managing trafficking of final deliverables.
- Working in tandem with the assigned Producer on bidding, budgeting, resourcing, and actualizing.
- Negotiating and coordinating with outside vendors for live action edits, animation, motion graphics, music composing and/or licensing, voice over recordings/licensing, etc.
- Developing, maintaining, and communicating schedules to project teams.
- Project oversight and quality control on all thing’s post-production.
- Development and implementation of workflows and processes for broadcast and digital deliverables of all types.
- Media maintenance including archiving process and procedures.
- Managing growth in our Post-Production offering.
- Evaluating creative to determine production plan, creating budgets, coordination, oversight and management of production crews for content related projects.
- Senior level in post-production field.
- Working with and managing a team of creatively driven individuals.
- Competency in non-linear editing as well as competent knowledge of Premiere Pro, After Effects, Photoshop, other Adobe Creative Cloud programs.
- Strong organizational skills.
- A willingness to assist in all areas of video production, as needed.
- Experience in managing multiple projects simultaneously.