Come work with us in our Boston MA or Manchester NH office we’ll work 3 days in the office, 2 days remote, in the spirit of 1 unified creative culture.
GYK Antler is looking for a highly creative Junior Designer to join our creative department. Our job as an agency is to ensure brands are serving their consumers by engaging them in innovative, useful and unexpected ways that are strategically sound and creatively beautiful.
Our wide range of clients look to us to set them apart from the pack, to cut through the clutter. For you, this means an opportunity to flex your creative muscles as you work under a Senior Designer with an integrated team of copywriters, strategists, experience designers, content producers, account leaders, analysts and developers to shape the campaigns and individual projects for our clients.
We’re about as entrepreneurial of an agency as you can get. The success of your work rests in your creative strength as well as how self-motivated you are. Great ideas and good-natured people rise to the top, and we always champion both.
- Have a love for typography, color theory, logos and marks, package design, layout
- Have expertise in and create solutions with a digital-first (social media, websites, mobile, apps) mentality
- Edit, create and execute creative visual solutions across all channels and media, with a focus on digital content and social media
- Collaborate seamlessly with content strategists, creators and writers to ensure the strongest possible best-of-breed solutions
- Ability to also assist in design for responsive websites, landing pages, mobile experiences, apps, digital, online banners, traditional print, direct marketing, posters and out-of-home
- Participate in team brainstorms and client presentations
- Stay consistently relevant and up-to-date on all design and marketing trends
- Have outstanding organizations skills, attention to detail and follow-up
- Be self-motivated, proactive and accountable
- Have a passion for stunning, smart contemporary design
- Be positive, be flexible and be curious
- Bring the best version of you each day
- Bachelor’s degree with formal design training
- Agency internship experience preferred, with a design portfolio
- Knowledge of digital (social media websites, mobile, apps) and traditional (print, ooh, branding) media
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud (particularly Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign)
- Ability to maintain and meet client deadlines
- Ability to animate, code and take photography a plus
- Ability to take and implement feedback