Come work with us in our Boston MA or Manchester NH office we’ll work 3 days in the office, 2 days remote, in the spirit of 1 unified creative culture.
GYK Antler is looking for a storytelling master of prose (otherwise known as a Senior Copywriter) to help lead the conceptual charge across a variety of clients.
Reporting to and working alongside our Creative Director, your responsibility will be to develop stellar creative work, from the initial concepts through to the final output. This means creating effective and inspiring conceptual directions and killer lines as you work with an integrated team of art directors, strategists, content producers and account leaders to bring a brand’s voice and its campaign to life.
Our job is to produce the best quality work possible while upholding the agency and client’s expectation for excellence., and you’ll play a pivotal role in making that happen. Great ideas and good-natured people rise to the top here at GYK Antler, and we’ll always champion them both.
- Be hungry, self-motivated, proactive, reliable and accountable
- Possess a passion for and mastery of conceptual thinking, focusing on the big idea above all, and not just the execution
- Display exceptional short form and long form copywriting skills across a wide range of social, digital, print, out of home, broadcast, radio, and experiential
- Defend and execute creative solutions across channels and media with a focus on strategy, positioning, voice and tone, promotion, communication, and branding.
- Collaborate seamlessly with creative directors, art directors and designers to ensure the strongest possible solutions
- Lead convincing presentations of creative ideas in internal and client meetings
- Lead team brainstorms and client presentations
- Embrace a passion for creativity and apply best practices for awareness, education, acquisition and retention across all channels.
- Mentor and guide fellow copywriters and junior copywriters in the creative and writing processes
- Be a thought leader on all writing, content, advertising and marketing trends
- Have outstanding organizational skills, attention to detail and follow-up
- Be positive, be flexible, be curious
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with formal copywriting and/or marketing training
- 5+ years of agency experience producing a diverse portfolio of strategically sound and impactful creative work
- Strong strategic and conceptual skills
- A willingness to break free from traditional rules from time to time (in the name of creativity, of course)
- Expert knowledge of social platforms, digital and traditional media
- Ability to be self-managed, maintain tasks, schedules, and meet deadlines across multiple high-profile projects