Come work with us in our Boston MA or Manchester NH office we’ll work 3 days in the office, 2 days remote, in the spirit of 1 unified creative culture.
GYK Antler is looking for a driven Senior Integrated Media Planner to join our team. This position requires a strong self-starter with the motivation to jump right in.
We’re about as entrepreneurial of an agency as you can get. Great ideas and good-natured people rise to the top and we’ll always champion them both.
- Be self-motivated, proactive, detail oriented, analytical, reliable and accountable
- Work collaboratively with creative, account and strategy teams to support development and execution of media plans by helping to:
- Select digital and traditional media channels and make recommendations based on client campaign goals
- Understand the pros/cons of each media type and how that relates to individual client strategies
- Responsible for staying on top of the latest industry trends, emerging technologies and sharing information with larger team, contribute to agency blogs
- Must have a passion for exploring cutting edge digital media platforms and innovation in the social media space, including influencer marketing
- Ensure seamless execution of media plans, with creative, production, and data/analytics teams
- Must lead optimization recommendations beyond media metrics to drive business results
- Internal and external media team lead for day-to-day questions related to client campaigns
- Participation in client/internal status meetings, planning kick-off meetings, increased client facing conversations (in person, phone, via email)
- Management of smaller media accounts with minimal supervision; Grow in supervision of larger media accounts
- Management budget allocation/reconciliation- including all billing – as well as resource management
- Support set up of online campaigns and tracking through GA, GTM and DCM
- Monitor, analyze, optimize, and educate based on campaign performance with recommendations on inventory, channel and creative shifts
- Provide detailed reporting, analysis and recommendations
- Ability to collect all data and level up to big picture findings and key considerations for executive summary outputs
- Must embrace uncertainty/change and thrive on the challenge of doing something new
- Maintain the agency’s core values, professional standards and provide leadership to junior members of the media team and overall agency
- Be a brand ambassador for your clients; Display passion for and commitment to your work.
- Become visible within GYK Antler, promoting the agency whenever possible; Drive thought leadership
- Be positive, flexible, and curious
- 4-5+ years of media experience (preferably ad agency side) across multiple verticals, with increasing responsibility; focus on media planning for 4 years
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong attention to detail; Ability to multitask and meet multiple deadlines
- Expert proficiency across DCM, Google Analytics. Working knowledge in Google AdWords, Facebook Campaign Manager, programmatic self-service platforms, etc.