Come join us in Boston, MA or Manchester, NH, where we’ll work 3 days in the office, 2 days remote, all in the spirit of 1 unified creative culture.
GYK Antler is looking for a Wed Developer to join our team. This position requires a great problem solver and collaborator with the motivation to jump right in.
We’re about as entrepreneurial of an agency as you can get. Great ideas and good-natured people rise to the top and we’ll always champion them both.
- Building of digital projects as assigned by senior team members.
- Write readable working code that conforms to best practices
- Assist with ongoing maintenance for our clients
- Ability to collaborate effectively with other members of the team
- Develop understanding of professional development process
- Accurately maintains task/project board to reflect progress on individual tasks
- Implementation and configuration of web tracking codes and pixels
- Quality assurance support
- 2+ years’ experience building digital products such as web sites and web applications
- CMS experience, preferably with WordPress, Kentico CMS
- Familiarity with server-side languages (PHP, .NET, NodeJS, etc.)
- Familiarity with relational databases (MySQL/MariaDB, SQL Server, etc.)
- Familiarity with Adobe Photoshop or Adobe XD to translate design into actual sites
- Experience with front-end build processes (Webpack, Parcel, Gulp, Grunt, etc.)
- Ability to write efficient, scalable, and reusable code
- Strong working knowledge of responsive and adaptive design principles and translating into fluid and responsive templates
- Strong working knowledge developing cross platform/browser compatibility (Chrome, Firefox, Safari, IE, etc.) for dynamic web applications
- Knowledge of and adherence to web standards and best practices for load time reduction and accessibility
- Working knowledge of SEO best practices
- Experience with source/version control software e.g.: GIT utilizing GitHub or BitBucket
- Effective verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of people
- Loves working in teams, collaborating with technologists, designers, user experience designers and strategists.
- Loves logic and problem solving!