GYK Antler is looking for a highly conceptual, detail-oriented Art Director to join our creative department. Our job as an agency is to ensure brands are serving their consumers by engaging them in innovative, useful and unexpected ways that are strategically sound and creatively beautiful.
Our wide range of clients look to us to set them apart from the pack, to cut through the clutter. For you, this means an opportunity to flex your creative muscles as you work with an integrated team of copywriters, strategists, experience designers, content producers, account leaders, analysts and developers to shape the campaigns and individual projects for our clients. You will be responsible for developing conceptual creative concepts and executions, and you will demonstrate an ability to create, present, defend and execute your ideas across all channels — digital, print, social, video, audio, experiential and anything else in between.
We’re about as entrepreneurial of an agency as you can get. The success of your work rests in their conceptual strength as well as how self-motivated you are. Great ideas and good-natured people rise to the top, and we always champion both.
- Be self-motivated, proactive, reliable and accountable
Have a deep expertise in creating solutions for brands with a digital-first mentality
- Ideate and develop creative concepts from internal brainstorming phases through client delivery and execution
- Concept, create, present, defend and execute creative solutions across all channels and media, with a focus on brand identity and digital marketing and design
- Collaborate seamlessly with writers, experience designers and development teams to ensure the strongest possible best-of-breed solutions
- Participate in client meetings and presentations
- Design responsive websites, landing pages, mobile experiences, apps, digital displays, online banners, traditional print, direct marketing, posters and out-of-home content
- Collaborate and concept on video, audio and motion graphics/animation
- Stay relevant and up-to-date on all design and marketing trends
- Have outstanding organizational skills, attention to detail and follow-up
- Have a passion for stunning, smart, contemporary design
- Be positive, flexible and curious
- Most importantly, we ask that you be the best version of you every day
- 2-4 years of agency experience and a strong design portfolio
- Strong strategic and conceptual skills
- Solid communication skills with both clients and colleagues
- Ability to juggle multiple clients and change gears when needed
- Strong knowledge of digital (websites, mobile, apps) and traditional (print, OOH, branding) media
- Expert proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud (particularly Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign)
- Ability to maintain and meet client deadlines