WHO WE ARE
GYK Antler is an independent, full-service marketing agency comprised of energetic creators
who come to work each day with one united vision: To unleash potential.
HOW WE OPERATE
Through a people-first approach and a commitment to collaboration, we harness the creativity of
every employee and seamlessly meld strategy, design, content, media, and technology to bring
out the best in our clients, their brands and their products. We think, act and create as a team
while encouraging individuality, drawing inspiration from our outside strengths and questioning
every rule in the book.
WHY WE DO IT
To champion passion with intention.
GYK Antler is looking for a passionate, curious, creative intern to join our media team. Our wide
range of clients look to us to set them apart from the pack as a world-class, award-winning
agency. You will have the opportunity to do just that as you flex your creative and analytic
muscles at every turn, working with a highly specialized media team and collaborating with other
agency teams — digital strategists, experienced designers, copywriters, content producers,
account leaders, analysts, developers, and best of all, our amazing clients.
Your ability to prioritize and multi-task will shine through as you collaborate internally to execute
traditional, digital and social strategies across all self-service platforms including Google
AdWords, Facebook, Instagram and Snapchat. Your focus will be on supporting all media team
members, including scheduling and promoting content from client social calendars and
executing digital, print and broadcast campaigns. Working independently and collaboratively
and producing high-quality and client-ready deliverables will propel you to success in this role.
WHAT WILL BE EXPECTED OF YOU
- Schedule organic content on social channels
- Perform community management
- Update campaign flowcharts
- Assist with billing
- Perform research
- Compile in-market digital media reports, synthesizing data
- Evaluate data for key insights
- Assist with finding/creating content across platforms
- Most importantly, we ask that you be the best version of you every day
- Ideal candidates are rising university or college sophomores, juniors, or seniors, and/or have
less than 1 year of work experience
- Excellent communication skills, specifically strong writing and interpersonal skills
- Organized multitasker who can manage posting schedules across several social media
- A self-directed quick learner with excellent attention to details
- An understanding of key metrics such as click through rate, cost per click and cost per view
- Independent and collaborative depending on the need of the clients and workflow
- Familiarity with Sprout Social, Google Analytics and Facebook Business Manager is a plus
- Strong communication skills
- Copywriting experience a plus
This internship is paid and is located in the Greater Boston area with time split between our
Manchester, NH and Boston offices. The internship starts in December and will run through
WHY GYK ANTLER?
We offer unmatched perks with an organizational philosophy of putting our people-first. We
believe in investing in our people and their personal and professional growth. By doing so, we
allow our people the opportunity to be their best self and to do great work.
- Unlimited cold brew
- Company cookouts on the private deck
- Friendly games and competitions
- Generous paid time-off
- Dog-friendly office
- And more!
IT’S OUR MISSION:
To help our client partners make a measurable impression on their leadership, stakeholders and
customers by producing — in a cost-efficient and media agnostic fashion — strategically driven,
creative and high-quality marketing initiatives that meet and exceed goals and objectives while
serving the consumer’s wants and needs.
WE ACHIEVE OUR MISSION THROUGH SIX CORE VALUES:
Respect for our clients and colleagues
Commitment to collaboration
A positive attitude
The relentless pursuit of relevance
Ambitious technology adoption
A visible passion for our work
IN DOING THIS WE’LL ACCOMPLISH OUR VISION:
To be sought after as one of the most innovative and successful marketing partners in the world.